Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Meet the new family addition

Charles Musumba


This 18 year old Kenyan is my new correspondence sponsor child young man. He is one of 5 children in the family. And like every African boy, he enjoys soccer and running. Most of the adults in his community of 30,000 are unemployed. I hope Charles will not be another number added to that statistic.

I am super excited to begin getting to know Charles and what his hopes for the future may be so I can encourage him in them. Because he is older it is more likely his letters will be more detailed and written by him directly.

Personally, I think he looks a little like Wayne Brady and that purple doesn't seem to be his best color :)

If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship visit Compassion Int'l wesite and find your new family member.



No comments: