Friday, June 27, 2008

TGIT?

Today I worked my last official Friday. I will be embarking on the phenomenon of a four day/ 10 hr work week. We celebrated in the office with hot dogs on the grill and all the sides to go with it. I'm not sure what I am going to do with my free Fridays. Most likely I will end up spending money and driving around more than I would have working 5 days. And I'll love every minute of it! No more TGIF's for me.

My brain is fried from work (in fact I have more of it sitting in front of me waiting to be finished before Monday) So I'm using this time to try and refocus a bit...... it's hard though as the TV is on and the air conditioner is running and I keep zoning out. But What Not to Wear is doing an update episode and I can't seem to turn it off. Speaking of TV, my show of the moment is So You Think You Can Dance. It makes me smile and feel happy. Certain dances just affect me in some way, like a great song or quote. This week it was a hip-hop routine about a work-a-holic done to the song Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis. Just thinking about it makes me smile even now. **smile**

No comments: