Sunday, December 21, 2008

Where are you Christmas?

It feels like a lifetime since I last wrote. I guess I just haven't had anything blog worthy to say. I've been busy. Not doing anything specific, but just busy. Last week I was feeling very Christmas-y and excited, despite the fact that everyone around me seems to be in a bad mood. (Ok, so there have been some moments where I was overwhelmed and utterly bitter) Oh and Santa (or I) has been really good to me this year. I've got some presents under my tree, a new haircut and even a guitar! On Friday night, I went with a bunch of my friends to see Wicked and had such a great time. My heart was over-flowing with gladness.

So why this morning when I woke up did I feel like the magic was gone? Maybe I'm just tired, or the horrible cold weather and snow have effected my brain. I am hoping to find that joy again sometime this week.

To all my blog reading friends, I truly hope you have the merriest of Christmases. I am so thankful that God was willing to send his Son to earth for me and for you.

No comments: