Monday, May 31, 2010

Weekend Fun

I was blessed to have an overnight guest this weekend. My buddy Austin. Big brother Kevin had a sleepover to go to. So Austin came to have a sleepover with me. (I can only assume mom and dad were probably grateful for their own sleepover, too)

Best thing about coming to Tia's when it's hot out.... she has a pool. That and she pretty much spoils you and lets you get away with a little more than usual.

Only issue we had the entire time was the fact that I didn't go to sleep until 1am and Austin decided to get up at 6:30am raring to go wanting to play a game. He was kind enough to simple sit and watch TV while I slept.. sort of... till 7 at least. Good thing the pool and sun wore us both out and we napped for an hour in the afternoon.

Here's just a few photos...


My exercise ball become a stunt object.
Don't worry, he wasn't stuck for too long :)



Really ?!? Could that face be any sweeter and
michievous at the same time?
Luckily, I still have today to recover from all the fun and games.










No comments: