Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Alter-Ego


Allow me to introduce you to my newly discovered alter-ego

Meet…


Reverend Chuck Walla.



Do you need a healing? Do you need prayer or the Spirit to whack you upside the head and knock you unconcious? Of course you do!


I’m Reverend Chuck Walla and I’m here for you. I be preaching from the book of Dollars and for a nominal fee you can receive a guilt-ridden sermon. For just a few dollars more, you’ll be on your knees in repentance.


Of course… if you do like you should and sacrifice all, you’ll get the best dang preaching and it won’t matter if you’re healed or not because you’ll have nothing left anyway.


Now I know, some of yous is skeptical. You say you never heard of the Book of Dollars before, but let me tell you brothers and sisters… you read it every day. And it’s about time I get some of it! Praise the Lord! Can I get an Amen!?! So come on down to the revival meetings – all this month.



(disclaimer: this is meant in good fun and humor and not meant to be a mockery of God, His Word, or his true messengers.)

Now… meet the real chuckwalla






No comments: