Friday, March 13, 2009

Catching some ZZZZZZ's

I've been feeling a little insane the last couple of weeks. For someone who is quite organized, I've misplaced things and become forgetful. For someone who is usually aware of what is going on around her, people have been talking to me and it's as if all my brain can process is the sounds and not the words. What? is my most frequently used sentence. Let me just give one small example. Wednesday night I packed up my gym bag. I was going to wear my red shorts and a t-shirt. So I grabbed the clothes and put them in the bag. When I went to put the clothes on, I was surprised to find the red shorts I grabbed were actually a red t-shirt! Good thing I had pants to put over the shorts (since it was freezing here) otherwise I would have looked quite funny.

Of course none of this could be related to work being insanely crazy and not being home in the evening except to sleep for 2 weeks.

Typically I am a morning person. (I know most of you just groaned). I could stay out till 3 am and still be wide awake at 8 am, whether I want to be or not. I think I finally reached my physical limits. Last night I went to bed at 11pm barely able to hold my eyes open. When I woke up it was 9:30am. I was elated that I slept that long. But after watching a movie, I fell asleep again until 1pm. It was amazing!

I know you are all so proud of me, but I did still go to the gym today. I know, way to ruin it for you. It's a process and I'm still learning :)

No comments: