Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Some Changes are Afoot

Friends... may I ask you to please pray for me. There are potential major changes happening in my life and in the past I have not reacted well to these types of changes, even when I know they are ultimately for the best and betterment of my life. These are good changes, but they are still hard. On some level I need to go through this and figure it out on my own and trust myself to choose wisely, but I can ask you to pray.

Pray for wisdom, for healthy choices, that I would clearly hear God's voice and that the enemy would be silenced and for my time to be used wisely.

And while you are praying, if you could also pray for my friend. Her marriage is at a crucial turning point and God has already been evidently working.

Thank you friends.

No comments: