Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Best Birthday Ever!

My really super amazing best friend gave me an early birthday present this year and invited me into her world for 2 weeks.

The next few posts will give you LOTS of photos (hope you enjoy them) and some tidbits of fun from the trip. We managed to fit a ton into the two weeks. I was well loved by her, her family and her friends. I couldn't have imagined anything better.


bffs
Hole in the wall


in Charlottetown, PEI



JD's friend Jen
(i love her)



For more photos of the artsy variety hop on over here

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh sweet beautiful girl, I am so happy you had fun. I can not believe I missed your birthday. I am an awful friend. Please forgive me. Miss you.

JD said...

The only thing we didn't have is cake, but the ice cream came pretty close to counting as birthday cake ;) Cake is just one more thing to look forward to next time!

Happiest Non-November Birthday, sunshine!