Friday, September 23, 2011

A Kiss is just a Kiss

You were a surprise in my life at a time when I needed God to give me hope. He gave me so much more than just hope. These last few months have been filled with getting to know each other, deep conversation, prayer, and much laughter (oh and a little kissing). I love your knowledge of scripture and your heart for people. I am fascinated by your nuisances and easy-going personality. I know I can be stubborn and frustrating at times. These last few weeks and probably the next couple as well haven’t given us much time to talk, but the little ways we connect are just as important. Even though I don’t verbal express it often, I enjoy having you in my life. I am looking forward to what the future holds for us. And yes… I know you are crazy about me!

No comments: