Saturday, September 10, 2011

Labor Day & Love

We jammed packed the weekend full of trips and fun things to do. We spent 11 hours in the car in 2 days, spent time with my sister and my friend, and managed to fit in an 8 mile run.

More photos can be seen here.




Day 1: Lake Michigan Road Trip
















Day 2: Hartwick Pines Road Trip


Return of Rev Chuck Walla?





We are crazy. We're sisters so it's allowed.





Stephen and his body double




Lumberjacks are sexy














Fall colors starting




Day 3: Hanging out with the Sokos


We had steaks and salad, lots of laughs, good conversation, and even great music.




Day 4: Run around Kensington


I woke up a bit cranky, but after braving the cool temps and taking a caffeine pill, the run was great. It felt much faster having someone there along side me, to talk to and push me when I wanted to stop.




Then... the weekend was already over and it was time for a much needed nap!




Thank you Stephen for coming to spend some time with me. And thanks Tiff for being willing to drive down to spend the day with us.








No comments: